If you need Santa Claus to make an appearance at your company Christmas party or corporate holiday event, East Valley Santa Claus is your choice. He is an authentic looking Santa who is professionally trained and experienced. Santa and Mrs. Claus have recent background checks and are fully insured for your peace of mind. Mrs. Claus is also available to help with your young guests and insure your event goes smoothly. Santa and Mrs. Claus will assure all the children that they are on the nice list. Santa will visit and chat with the older guests and explain why they did not get what they wanted last year.
1. Make sure your batteries are fully charged and that you have all the film, video – tape, digital media, etc. to take all the photos you want or need.
2. Have your gifts ready! If Santa is to make his entrance with gifts, they should be labeled, easy to read, and fit into a 35 gallon garbage bag. Don't use tags, as they fall off. Use a marker to write the names large and legible on the gifts. Prior arrangements should be made before the visit to get the gifts to Santa. Timing is everything, as Santa will be with you for a limited amount of time. Santa will call the designated coordinator just before his arrival. That’s your cue to get everyone together, maybe sing a Christmas song or two.
3. Reserve a special parking place for Santa. It should be as close as possible to where he is appearing. And remember, Santa is a senior citizen. If he parks down the street or around the corner and has to walk all the way to your home, or office, he might be a bit winded or exhausted when he gets there. Also remember, he’s wearing a heavy suit that gets very hot, (even in December). A fan close to where he will be sitting would be greatly appreciated.
4. If your event is at a home, leave an opening at the end of your driveway. Just put up a temporary barrier in the space. Use a gift wrapped box, a chair, or a sawhorse to hold the spot. Have some fun and put a sign out "Reserved for Santa!"
5. If your event is at a company facility, office building, or hotel, try to make arrangements for Santa to park in a valet or loading area. Again, you can mark the area with a fun sign. This makes it easier for him to be fresh and ready to bring joy to your guests.
6. Folding chairs and low chairs do not work well for Santa, as Santa is a large man. A good straight back dining room chair works best. Stage some great photos by placing Santa's chair near your Christmas tree or other holiday setting. Your photos will have more impact if the background has a festive look. Think about photos with everyone, old and young alike. Santa can stand up for a “buddy” photo with teens and adults if they are too “shy” to sit with Santa.
7. If there is a balance or payment due to Santa, please place it inside a Christmas card or envelope. It is never appropriate to hand cash to Santa. So, as Santa is departing, hand him the envelope and say, “Thank you, Santa, here is a Christmas card from all of us to you.”
This is how lasting memories of your family and friends are made and captured forever. So let us bring some magic and fun to your Yuletide event so you may get to keep the treasured memories of your Santa visit forever!
East Valley Santa Claus is available to hire Santa and Mrs. Claus for company Christmas parties and corporate holiday events in Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Queen Creek, Tempe, San Tan Valley, Sun Lakes, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Paradise Valley, Apache Junction. Availability is limited. Don't delay. Contact Santa today. Click the big red ball for a quote. Call or Text now to schedule
East Valley Santa Claus